After the successful first-ever Sony Expo 2008 in Cebu, signifying the start of the Christmas Treasures campaign, Sony has invited consumers from all over the metro to the grand Sony Expo 2008 in Manila at the SMX Convention Center.
With the holiday season upon us, Sony has presented its customers with an array of Christmas gift ideas for their loved ones. The Sony Expo 2008 showcased as highlights the eight products with world breakthrough technologies launched just this year, all exclusively by Sony:
(1) BRAVIA Z450: the World’s First Motionflow 240Hz LCD TV
(2) VAIO T series: the World’s First Noise Canceling Notebook Computer
(3) BRAVIA X450: the World’s First RGB LED Backlight LCD TV
(4) Cyber-shot T77: the World’s Slimmest Camera with Optical Image Stabilizer
(5) TG1: World’s Smallest, Lightest and Slimmest Full HD Camcorder
(6) Walkman S-Series: the World’s First Noise Canceling Portable Music Player
(7) MDR-NC500D: the World’s First Noise Canceling Headphones and
(8) α900 DLSR Camera: the World’s First 24.6 MP Full Frame DSLR.
All the products on display are already available in the market and everyone can avail of the best deals and offers via the Christmas Treasures 2008. Promo period of which will run until January 18, 2009.